Mô Tả Công Việc
– Manage customs declaration activities
– Make the balance report
– Contact with freight forwarder and carrier to arrange booking shipment or delivery of shipment
– Ensure the delivery time of import and export shipment
– Create the Import and export report
– Coordinate with related department for document/ procedure relating to import, custom clearance, forwarder and duty tax exemption.
– Other jobs upon request from Leader
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
– Have experience for the same position at least 03 years and already worked in a manufacturing company is priority.
– Have knowledge on international trade, investment, import-export procedure and legal regulations in business
– Proficiency in English or JapaneseBENEFITS:- Car pick up from Ha Noi to factory
– Enjoy Insurance and other policies for labor as regulated in Viet Nam’s labor law.
– Enjoy friendly working environment.
– Priority for the candidate can go to work soon and live in Hung Yen.
Any interested candidates should submit their Application letter and CV in English to following address:
General Affair Section, Shoei Viet Nam Co., Ltd.
Road B2, B Section, Pho Noi A Industrial Park, Van Lam, Hung Yen.